As a family of believers and disciples of the Savior, Jesus Christ, we exist to proclaim Jesus' word of forgiveness and life, to nurture believers in their faith, and to bring the lost to Christ.
- We are committed to upholding the Bible as the inspired and true word of God.
- We believe that God created us to love and serve him.
- We believe that since the time of Adam and Eve all mankind has failed to love and serve God, but instead we have disobeyed him and sinned against him. Because of our sin, God will judge us.
- We believe that God did not give up on us, but in his love he sent his own son, Jesus, to pay the penalty for our sin.
- Through Jesus, God offers us forgiveness.
- Through Jesus, God promises us eternal life in heaven.
- By the power of the Holy Spirit working in our hearts we come to believe in Jesus as our Savior.
- Jesus is the reason for the joy and peace in our hearts.
- Motivated by Jesus' love for us, we desire and strive to live a life of thanks to him.
- Motivated by Jesus' love for us, we come together to praise God, to encourage each other in our faith, and to proclaim the message of God’s love.
“The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside the quiet waters, he refreshes my soul and guides me along...” A Psalm of David, Psalm 23